– Unsure about the future?
– Need clarity on direction?
– Seeking greater abundance?
– Dream of travelling to new locations?
– Do you have dreams about a new career or more loving relationships?
– Want to feel more confident or beautiful?
– Seeking your own sacred spiritual connection?
OR PERHAPS ALL OF THE ABOVE?!
VISION BOARDS are an exciting and powerful way to bring to life those dreams that remain in the lofty recesses of the mind. A vision board makes them tangible, gives them energy and creates momentum for their materialisation.
* Create a collage made with images, words, objects that inspire you.
* Clarify and solidify your intentions for the coming year
* No artistic skill required!
Naomi and Naomi bring their skills of EFT, life coaching and guided meditation to ease you into certainly the most important thing you do for yourself all year!
Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blue prints of your ultimate achievements. – Napoleon Hill
The 11th of November is an auspicious date with abundant energetic potential and the location is fertile Robertson village.
** It’s the right place, at the right time. **
More information here: http://www.ozfreedomtechniques.com/vision-board-workshops.html
Vision: The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it.
* NAOMI JANZEN is a television writer and producer as well as an EFTUniverse trained tapping practitioner. Naomi is the co-founder of Freedom Techniques, an EFT practice in the Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven. Having experienced the power of Visions Boards herself, over and over, she can’t wait to see it work for you too!
* NAOMI NONU-CARLING is a practicing psychotherapist, soul coach, facilitator of multiple personal development courses and meditation classes. Her first vision board was created in 2004, with amazing manifestations following. This activity is fun, inspiring and brings ideas into magical manifestation!
DATE: Sunday 11 November 2012
TIME: 12 – 5pm
LOCATION: Robertson CTC, 58 – 60 Hoddle Street, Robertson
EXCHANGE: $50 includes workshop instruction, meditation, board, magazine galore and refreshments
REGISTER NOW to secure your place: 0412 711 881 or email email@example.com
Book early – Only 30 places available! (and begin collecting magazines now) ♥
You can easily book by completing this form :